1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I've read it, but SD explains why corn is so great for dogs, so I'm always a bit wary about what companies say about these things. That's why I was hoping to get some input from people on here. People who have dogs' best interests, not their wallets, at heart.

·
Registered
105 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
I will say that Avoderm has never been recalled, has never been the topic of any lawsuit, and has no reports of ill dogs on their record that I have seen. I know many people that feed it and their dogs do very well on it, so given these things I would say that if it were toxic, dogs were ill, dying, etc there would be a recall, a lawsuit, SOMETHING and of the people I know that feed it their dogs do very very well and have no problems at all on it. I personally believe that it is safe and would feed it if it didn't give my dogs gas.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Actually the stems and leaves are toxic, but Avoderm only uses inside part, like people eat. I am really happy with it for my dogs and their coats are wonderful.

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay so according to the website given by bellamicuore they are, but according to Avoderm and a few other people they aren't and BoxerMommie does make a good point. Much like the amount of licks to the center of a tootsie pop, the world may never know...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts