Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anyone know about for this generation
Poodle and Rat Terrier Mix
if you are newbie to adopt the poodle then you should know about each and everything
sorry to say this forum is only for dogfoodchat

I want to change my old dog poodle to dober can anyone suggest to me like that what different between dober and poodle and how to train dober from basic when I newbie for poodle then I follow this site I want a new site for dober

How big do toy poodles get?
Are you having a poodle or thinking of adopting one? This breed can be a good companion of the family due to its loyalty, lively, and affectionate nature. He can be good with children but is recommended for older children. Understanding how big do toy poodle get?
READ MORE
How big do toy poodles get?

What Do Poodles Like To Eat
One of the most important aspects of keeping your Poodle healthy now and in the future is to make sure he or she is eating a well-balanced diet.
READ MORE
What Do Poodles Like To Eat

Poodle and Yorkie Mixed Puppies
A Yorkipoo is a hybrid between a Poodle and Yorkie mixed puppies. It is a fun-loving “designer dog” — and therefore mix dogs breed. They make a wonderful companion because they are intelligent, affectionate, and gentle. They’re also ideal for apartment living,
READ MORE
Poodle and Yorkie Mixed Puppies

St charles spaniel poodle mix | Cavapo
Just make up your mind to adopt a dog? What’s next? Breed choice but wait, searching sites about all breeds can make you tired and leave your mind more perplexed?
READ MORE
St charles spaniel poodle mix

Cairn Terrier Poodle Mix Puppies
The Cairnoodle is a small dog that combines intelligence and agility. It is a cross between a Cairn Terrier and a Poodle mix puppies.
Many would-be pet owners want a dog but are reluctant due to shedding or allergy issues.
READ MORE
Cairn Terrier Poodle Mix Puppies

How To Get Rid Of Poodle Tear Stains?
If you have a Poodle who is, unfortunately, suffering from this stubborn problem then keep on reading because here you will find all the possible causes and solutions to get rid of Poodle Tear Stains.
READ MORE
How To Get Rid Of Poodle Tear Stains?

Poodle and Shih Tzu Mixed Puppies
Nowadays, everyone is interested in buying the Shih-Poo bread puppies. Basically, they are the results of a mixed breed. A perfect cross between the Shih Tzu and Toy Poodle breed. They are the perfect cuddle companion for everybody.
READ MORE
Poodle and Shih Tzu Mixed Puppies

What is the smallest poodle
Are you looking for a buddy that can easily come in the palm of your hand? If yes, then the smallest member of the poodle family is the right choice for you. Teacup poodle is known to be the smallest one from this breed. They carry childlike innocence on their face. Their charm and cuteness are irresistible.
READ MORE
What is the smallest poodle

Toy poodle information and facts
The Smallest, Smartest, Stylish and most adorable poodle breed is the toy poodle. It is not very different from other poodle varieties except for its size which stands even under 30 cm! And it weighs somewhere between 6 to 7 Kilograms.
READ MORE
Toy poodle information and facts

Saint Bernard Poodle Mix Puppies
If you are looking for a super huggable dog that is giant, but also gentle in nature then Saint Bernard Poodle mix puppies or an adult dog is the best choice.
The Saint Bernard famous characteristics include its lively, friendly, watchful, and calm nature.
READ MORE
Saint Bernard Poodle Mix Puppies

Are you here to know everything about Poodle and Rat Terrier Mix? There are various types of breeds in poodles including Rat Terrier Mix. The Poodle and Rat Terrier Mix are one of the friendliest,
READ MORE

How long do Standard Poodles live?
When thinking to add a new companion in the form of a dog in your life, it is always good to know beforehand, “How long do standard poodles live.” It helps you to set up an idea in your mind that as long as the pup lives, you will commit to caring for it.
READ MORE
How long do Standard Poodles live?

Chinese Crested Powder Puff Poodle Mix
Want to adopt a Chinese Crested powderpuff poodle mix? Are you here to do your homework before bringing him home? Do Chinese crested powderpuff poodle
READ MORE
Chinese Crested Powder Puff Poodle Mix

Maltese Mix with a Poodle | Are Maltese Poodle Good Dogs?
It might amuse you but it’s not your first time, seeing a Maltese mix with a poodle? Nope! it’s not your Deja vu.
READ MORE
Maltese Mix with a Poodle

Standard poodle and golden retriever mix
Are you looking for an affectionate and energetic designer dog that should be child-friendly and easily trainable? If yes then “Standard poodle and golden retriever mix” is the best option you can go for. It is a cross between a standard poodle Golden Retriever that results in Goldendoodle.
READ MORE
Standard poodle and golden retriever mix

Adopting a Miniature Poodle is all fun until it’s time for your Poodle’s grooming. Those who wants to know “How to groom a miniature poodle?” then reading this
Miniature Poodles are surely famous for their non-shedding, fluffy hair coat however they are quite high maintenance.
READ MORE
How to Groom A Miniature Poodle?

Where Do Pomeranian Dogs Come From?
The enchanting, appealing, and woolly dog breed called Pomeranian is known for its playful, friendly, intelligent, active, and extroverted nature. This toy dog breed is smaller in build but surprisingly, is courageous enough to threaten any large dog.
READ MORE
Where Do Pomeranian Dogs Come From?

How to Stop A Pomeranian From Barking?
A Pomeranian is a big dog in a small body because they were bred down by a family of guard dogs called “German Spitz.” This can pretty much explain their barking nature. A Pomeranian barking sound usually is a way of indicating some danger or threat but incessant barking can be annoying to some pet owners.
READ MORE
How to Stop A Pomeranian From Barking?

Are Pomeranians easy to train?
If you are thinking of adding this fluffy little friend as your new family member then you must be wondering are Pomeranians easy to train? Don’t worry it’s not hard training a pom because they are considered as one of the smartest dogs in the dogdom.
READ MORE
Are Pomeranians easy to train?

·
Registered
2 Posts
if you are newbie to adopt the poodle then you should know about each and everything but i want to know about also bulldog like that
I want to change my old dog poodle to bulldog can anyone suggest to me like that what different between bulldog and poodle and how to train basset from basic when I newbie for poodle then I follow this site I want a new site for bulldog

1 - 3 of 3 Posts