Dog Food Chat banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
First of all let me say to Baxter...I'm glad Rotations is working for your dogs!

Rotations is a new brand of dog food but the concept is not new, as we know, but IMO, it was made to help those who feel overwhelmed with trying to figure out how to rotate their dog's food. It's already prepackaged and done for you...it comes in boxes with 3 different bags of food each with a different protein source. All you have to do is open the first bag, feed and when finished, open the second bag, feed, etc.....Seems kinda cool!

We started selling it at the store where I work, but it was very expensive! Mainly because you have to buy all 3 bags at one time. It ranged from 40.00 for the smallest size bags up to 70-80.00 for the largest. Now, if you bought, say, Nature's Variety 3 bags at one time in the smallest size at my store it would cost around 40.00 as well. BUT, you can buy NV bags one at a time. People who were interested in the Rotations food were put off by the price. I myself, don't like the menadione, so I wouldn't feed it just for that reason. I do use Nature's Variety and rotate within the brand. Rotations didn't go over too well at my store. Right now, it is being reduced for clearance and we won't be getting it in again. The smallest group of bags are going for as low as 10.00 and we still don't get many takers (shrug!).

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.