Dog Food Chat banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
WOW!!!!!!!! talk about your bad luck! That is so terrifying a dog jumping out at you! That is awfully dangerous. Good thing your BF was there with you and could help! I still remember that one woman I talk with on walkes, and that black dog she said it was a lab pinned her down! Wow have to really carry some sort of spray bottle of gee vinegar or something with you put it in your coat pocket or pants packet or bag you carry while awlking! That is worrysome! Maybe the mace or heck a be~be gun now that a joke but heck that is horrible!

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Thats a good idea but if the winds blowing disaster!:eek: I know my daughter had some and I took it with ~well never had to use it when I had it ~ but at other times I didnt have the spray probably could haveused it haha! Just be careful so it doesnt blow your way! Take good care with all those dogs! That still is scary!

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
I used to carry the whistle we used while camping. Seems most dogs don't even think anything about the whistle. It startles some at first but doesn't really do much good! Ha I have tried it with my own dogs while they were barking up a storm at the UPS guy or the FED EX guy! They thought it was a game or something they never paid any attention to that whistle and just kept barking! Oh well!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.