Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Just think how many Yuppie vegetarians are gonna believe this is best way to go with their dogs. Heck you will never get me to believe that being a vegetarian is good for people. And saying it is organic is really gonna fool them.
I know quite a few vegetarians who raw feed their dogs, so I don't think it's fair to make that assumption that vegetarians are going to "fall for it."
Done right, a vegetarian diet can be very healthy for people. I am considering doing it again, not because I think eating meat is bad, but because the industry is cruel now.

Organic is in fact about as promising as "holistic".

That being said, the food is bogus and I sure hope no one falls for it. Ever.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Having not tried the product and never intending to try more less promote this type of junk product, I think we should all write a review on the petco sight! I tried a few times and my computer is not letting me but I will write a review on this junk product! No meat source no protien at all come on:eek:! Yep we should all write a review gee thats really not a review a complaint I should say not review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
It wouldn't be bad if you were feeding a pet squirrel! Kind of the exact opposite of EVO don't you think? I think Rocky would turn his nose up at it. He won't even eat a cookie or a potato chip, he is such a meat snob. Some poor dogs are going to be fed it though, and not know any better.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Wow, what an idiotic thing. The bottom line is that life is organisms consuming other organisms or parts of other organisms, and in the case of essentially carnivorous organisms, life means eating other animals and animal products. Wishing all the species of the world could hold hands/paws/fins/hooves and sing kumbaya while eating abiogenic "food" that doesn't consume other species is simply wishful thinking.

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Wishing all the species of the world could hold hands/paws/fins/hooves and sing kumbaya while eating abiogenic "food" that doesn't consume other species is simply wishful thinking.
Welcome to the forum. That made my day :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts