Dog Food Chat banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, they don't choose what they can or cannot eat, so I think its more morally wrong to give them bad food. However, if you can't afford it and you are honestly trying the best that you can that is also wonderful too. Some people can easily afford it but through ignorance, meaning unaware of information, than I can't forgive that. rather have 8 healthy strong, un-illed dogs than 15 years of constant done, muscle, unhealthy dogs.

thank you!!

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I completely agree. I think a lot of people really just don't know what is in the food that they feed their dogs. I know that knowledge of dog foods and ingredients has been gaining ground, but there are those out there that either just don't know, or don't care to know.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea I work at whole foods and even though I'm doing a generalization about the
economy public, but it seems like people who read the ingredients of their own food and eat healthy usually has the same ethical approach to their animals I've met tons of raw foodies there

·
Registered
18 Posts
They're beautiful! Such sweet faces!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Wow what a great mix ridgeback and pit, two breeds I love. I've owned several pits but always wanted to own a Rhodesian after a family friend had one, they are gorgeous. Maybe in the future I'll go for a mix and get two in one!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts