Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many Alohas!

I am looking to becoming educated in the field of dog nutrition. I have done the minor research through the internet, vet clinics and friends. However, I do want to take classes, courses etc to become a well rounded nutrition expert. I would really appreciate everyone's opinions and input on how I go about this. What classes should I take, where do I go, what courses, etc.

L

·
0 Posts
It depends on what you want to accomplish with this, like work at a vet's office or what. But find a university in your area that teaches animal science and see about enrolling in what interests you. Otherwise check in: "Small Animal Clinical Nutrition, 4th edition.", Editors: Hand, Thatcher, Remillard and Roudebush et al. Topeka, KS: Mark Morris Institute, 2000

~~Lucy

·
Registered
32 Posts
Aloha-

I am glad you found the forum. I hope that our community can help guide you to your goal. Good Luck!

Kalani said:
Many Alohas!

I am looking to becoming educated in the field of dog nutrition. I have done the minor research through the internet, vet clinics and friends. However, I do want to take classes, courses etc to become a well rounded nutrition expert. I would really appreciate everyone's opinions and input on how I go about this. What classes should I take, where do I go, what courses, etc.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I want to be able to be able to to expand my knowledge and help people find the right nutritional balance for their dog depending on their dogs exercise program, health, age, skin conditions, etc. I just don't know what is the best way to go about it....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts