Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. this is my first time here at this forum although i've been studying the dog food rating system for a while now. (very helpful especially with the description of ingredients).

we adopted from the Humane Society, a black labrador-pitbull named Mana, which means Spirit in Hawaiian. she's been with us for exactly 28 days now. and we love her. she's spoiled as she has daddy, mommy, brother and aunty attending to her every need.

right now i'm very interested in finding the right dog food for her and just learning more. i look forward to all the information and shares on this site!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Aloha. What foods do you have available to you I know a lot is shipped to the islands just wondering what you options are? Oh and what island are you on?

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new addition!! You will find lots of options on here, so poke around, and jump right in!!!
Oh, and we love pictures around here!

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Hi and welocme to the forum! You will get alot of information here! :smile:

My son recently visited Hawaii and told me I have to go there! I have alot of pictures he emailed me and am enjoying the beuaty of the Hawaiin Islands!
My ffriemnd wants to make Hawaii her retirement home gee when she retires. She frequently visits and loves it there! I love the pic. of your pup! beautiful dog! Aloha to your family! Beautiful warm area that is! Ahhhhhhh!

I posted before and it didnt go thru so I hope I'm not like positng twice if I am sorry!:redface:

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Aloha. What a cutie pie you have. There is lots of info on here, so don't be surprised if you have answers to questions you didn't even know you wanted to ask! :wink:
Welcome, and can't wait to see more pics.

Reactions: ManaSpirit

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aloha. What foods do you have available to you I know a lot is shipped to the islands just wondering what you options are? Oh and what island are you on?
OH THANK YOU for asking! it's my biggest challenge actually. our local Dells usually a fairly good selection like Candidae, Food for the Soul among them. a boutique shop carries solid gold. i have to say that the price is comparable to what i find online.

Hi and welocme to the forum! You will get alot of information here! :smile:

My son recently visited Hawaii and told me I have to go there! I have alot of pictures he emailed me and am enjoying the beuaty of the Hawaiin Islands!
My ffriemnd wants to make Hawaii her retirement home gee when she retires. She frequently visits and loves it there! I love the pic. of your pup! beautiful dog! Aloha to your family! Beautiful warm area that is! Ahhhhhhh!

I posted before and it didnt go thru so I hope I'm not like positng twice if I am sorry!:redface:
thank you! hawaii does make a really good retirement place, esp. our island which is still very much like a small town. we've got a population of 60k residents. it's warm although it's been a windy 60 degrees in the evening lately (burrrr for me!) . should be back to 80s come early summer! :smile:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts