Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
found this off the Abady website:

To Our Valued Abady Customers,
We want to let you know that as of July 16th, 2009 Waggintails Pet Essentials, Inc. will no longer carry our products.

We had a long term, very positive relationship with Waggintails. There was no reason to sever our relationship with Waggintails until the sale of Waggintails to Dave’s Soda and Pet Food City, when we made the choice of not being included.

If you encounter any trouble finding Abady products, please contact the Abady Company directly so we may find a dealer near you, or other options.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. As always, the Abady Company remains committed to our loyal customers, and to the health and well being of your animals.

Thank You For Your Patience,
The Robert Abady Dog Food Company

·
Registered
474 Posts
Abady is so gross! It has tons of byproducts that I would never allow my dogs to eat!
Well Rodney, at least you didn't say it is low in protein! I've fed Abady before and had great results with it. I would much rather feed a dog chicken by-products than the chemical bombs that some companies package as dog food!

One "top ranked" company claims to be grain-free but list maize as a component. Guess what - maize is the Latin name for corn. :eek:

·
Registered
474 Posts
All plants have a latin name - its the universal plant nomenclature. If you say "maize" anywhere around the world to plant people, they will know you aretalking about corn. hehe (4 years in an ag college taught me that)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts