Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Thats what I thought, but I also thought you might have been leaning towards Horizon Legacy.
If I actually kept up with the different brands, I might. Actually, believe it or not, I know very little about Legacy. I am more familiar with the 2 I selected. If I took the time to study Legacy, it might make my top 2. Since I will never feed kibble to my dogs or cats, it's really a moot point. :smile:

·
Banned
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
but they don't cure hip displasia like other processed foods lacking marigold and dandelions :rolleyes:
That is a real sore spot with me. Are you just a smart a%% or do you know something the rest of the world doesn't know about this????? I have had 4 GSD that have died because of this issue, if YOU'RE are so damn knowlegable about this PLEASE come foreward and tell the rest of the world about your discovery. You really got my goat with your smart a&& mouth, DOCTOR....:mad:

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
That is a real sore spot with me. Are you just a smart a%% or do you know something the rest of the world doesn't know about this????? I have had 4 GSD that have died because of this issue, if you are so damn knowlegable about this PLEASE come foreward and tell the rest of the world about your discovery. You really got my goat with your smart a&& mouth.:mad:
Breathe :redface:

He was making a joke, because Abady products claim to cure HD in all dogs fed their product...which is complete BS. We have had this discussion several times on this board, but not in several months before you were a member. Honestly, I hope it doesn't come up again, because its just ridiculous....

Jon is an a$$ sometimes, and is totally being a sass about this right now...but is not making a claim to know a cure for HD or making light of the disease.

Two of our dogs have severe HD and it really sucks. We take the day as it comes, and hope that their arthritis doesn't get worse. I'm sorry that you have had bad luck with it in the past :frown:

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
That is a real sore spot with me. Are you just a smart a%% or do you know something the rest of the world doesn't know about this????? I have had 4 GSD that have died because of this issue, if YOU'RE are so damn knowlegable about this PLEASE come foreward and tell the rest of the world about your discovery. You really got my goat with your smart a&& mouth, DOCTOR....:mad:
I am busting claybuster's ba11s because of a "fight" we've had in the past...

Abady does all kinds of whimsical wonderful things. :rolleyes:

Here's a good spot to jump in and see why I said what I said...
http://dogfoodchat.com/forum/raw-feeding/1487-raw-new-pups-3.html#post12284

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
I guess feeding raw would solve all the worlds problems and issues that arise. I just lost all the respect i ever had for this site.
Huh? :confused:

Wow...I really am seriously confused? What made you lose all respect? I'm honestly just curious cuz it sucks to see someone lose respect for the site...and a bit sad about that... :frown:

·
Banned
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Breathe :redface:

He was making a joke, because Abady products claim to cure HD in all dogs fed their product...which is complete BS. We have had this discussion several times on this board, but not in several months before you were a member. Honestly, I hope it doesn't come up again, because its just ridiculous....

Jon is an a$$ sometimes, and is totally being a sass about this right now...but is not making a claim to know a cure for HD or making light of the disease.

Two of our dogs have severe HD and it really sucks. We take the day as it comes, and hope that their arthritis doesn't get worse. I'm sorry that you have had bad luck with it in the past :frown:
No 'decent human being" would ever make A JOKE ABOUT THIS. I hope and pray this jerk has this happen to him. He wouldn't be MAKING JOKES ABOUT THIS AGAIN IF HE SAW IT IN PERSON. I wish I could meet him face to face.

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
No 'decent human being" would ever make A JOKE ABOUT THIS. I hope and pray this jerk has this happen to him. He wouldn't be MAKING JOKES ABOUT THIS AGAIN IF HE SAW IT IN PERSON. I wish I could meet him face to face.
He sees in person everyday with OUR two girls (he is my other half)...we dred the day when it really does affect them considering they are both in their younger years.

And he was making a joke about the food, not the disease!!!!!

How can I make sure that you see this????

·
Banned
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
WOW, another person that REALLY needs to take deep breath and step away from the computer.

I'm NOT MAKING A JOKE about Hip Displasia

I'm taking a stab BACK at Claybuster because he feeds magical Abady processed food that according to the company he swears by PREVENTS Hip Displasia.

Take some time and go back and read the thread I referred you to. It'll bring you up to speed with the dynamic that's completely going over your head right now.

Like Danemama said, 2 of our dogs have SEVERE HD and I would never joke about it. It's horrible for us to even imagine how they're going to be in a couple of years

I fully appreciate your concern over it and am VERY sorry for the problems you've had because of it.

. I am done here, you have to be one of the biggest jerks I have ever meet and I have meet a ton, I hope you rot in hell..
Case and point... go have a beer or a glass of wine. Go watch some mindless TV and RELAX... WOW

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
. I am done here, you have to be one of the biggest jerks I have ever meet and I have meet a ton, I hope you rot in hell..
I can't believe that you would take this to that level. Its an online forum... :confused:

We were both trying to be decent to you and try and communicate what the "joke" was really about. How is that driving you to leave???

ETA: I hope that you really don't leave because of one person making a joke that you particularly didn't like. If you do leave, I am sorry and hope you all the best.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts