Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello forum!

It's been so long since I've been on a forum, I'm really enjoying it so far.

So I live in Northern Nevada and I have a 10 year old lab/shepherd mix, Kati, who I got from a rescue when she was 6 months old. My mom wanted to get a yorkie, we ended up with a 70 lb dog instead, I love her so much! She got hit by a car about a year after we got her, but several thousand dollars later, she's one of the most expensive mutts ever! She is and always has been an exceptionally great dog.

My second dog, Pennywise (Penny for short), is a black and white lab/pit mix. The pit has never been confirmed, since the people who gave her to me out of the back of their pick up *cringes* said she was part shepherd but her smaller, muscular build and short sleek coat suggest otherwise. She's about 7 years old and my wonderful furchild.

My last and newest addition, Joey, is a corgi, beagle, heeler, possibly dashchund, something else who knows what mix. He's about a year and a half old and I've had him for a couple of months, I got him from a dog rescue as well. He's had a fun time keeping my second dog on her toes.

I also have a cat, but since this is a dog forum, I'll just stick to what's relevant =)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts