·
Registered
3,738 Posts
oooh I love that collar Caty!

Reactions: MollyWoppy

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
Came home from work to a package on the door step :) I just had to open it even if it did smell fishy :tongue:

Thanks Natalie! I love LOVE LOVE the card! I am totally going to frame it or something. It is wonderful! The boys loved their treats. Jody is at work today so she will have to wait until later. The backpack is great! We will definitely put that to good use. I can't believe how much Bernard loves that fish jerky. I gave him one and he inhaled it then grabbed the whole bag! :rofl:

I just love torturing them :tongue:

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
Sprocket, I laughed like anything about the way you wrote 'leave it' with the treats. Cracked me up! You are full of good ideas!
I wish I could take credit! I saw it on another forum :smile:

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
I got mine yesterday and it is awesome!! It has several Kong toys and 2 huge bully sticks. I will post pictures tonight as it was too hectic last night to take any. The dogs haven't even seen their cool stuff yet. I would love to say a big THANK YOU to my Secret Santa but I don't know who it is!
ME! :usa2:

There is another couple things coming whenever they are in stock :biggrin:

I hope they like it all :)

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
Thank you so much! It is amazingly awesome as it is so I cannot imagine there would be more coming! I had decided that it was either you or Penny because I hadn't seen either of you mentioned in the other posts. You are the best SS ever!
I felt so bad when you posted that you felt bad about not getting your gift. I am very happy you are happy! :smile:

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
Nevermind! I'm a dummy and can't read at all.

The rest doesn't have a ship date so it will be a surprise! :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
So who else are we missing?? Isn't it against the rules to not post that you got it?

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
That's what I meant. Post/pm sender.

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
Thank you Linsey. You did an incredible job. This was my first year and it was so much fun. I also got the rest of my SS gift from Sprocket - as if more was needed given all I got with the first package. I got 2 bags of salmon treats and a tub of liver treats. I am so grateful for all that you sent to my pups.
Yay! I'm glad they arrived :) You are most welcome!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.