Dog Food Chat banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
I am so happy that you and the dogs like the gifts. I was afraid that the XL sweater would be too big. It felt weird to shop for big dogs after years of shopping for less than 15lb puppies!

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
I got mine yesterday and it is awesome!! It has several Kong toys and 2 huge bully sticks. I will post pictures tonight as it was too hectic last night to take any. The dogs haven't even seen their cool stuff yet. I would love to say a big THANK YOU to my Secret Santa but I don't know who it is!

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
ME! :usa2:

There is another couple things coming whenever they are in stock :biggrin:

I hope they like it all :)
Thank you so much! It is amazingly awesome as it is so I cannot imagine there would be more coming! I had decided that it was either you or Penny because I hadn't seen either of you mentioned in the other posts. You are the best SS ever!

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Thank you Linsey. You did an incredible job. This was my first year and it was so much fun. I also got the rest of my SS gift from Sprocket - as if more was needed given all I got with the first package. I got 2 bags of salmon treats and a tub of liver treats. I am so grateful for all that you sent to my pups.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.