Dog Food Chat banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Wood stain

There wasn't a name or card with my SS, but thank you so much! Rosey already went to town on the trachea and I've given her some of the freeze dried raw as treats. She loved them :) I really liked the tag key since I have so many collars and my fingernails area always a mess trying to switch tags around lol Anyway thank you again SOO SO much to my SS! Rosey and I feel spoiled!

·
Registered
218 Posts
You're very welcome, I'm glad you liked everything :)
Ah it was you! Well, thank you so very much again Unosmom! Rosey knew the package was for her before I even opened it haha

·
Registered
218 Posts
Sorry I've been MIA lately......LIFE has gotten in my way lately.

I received an initial small gift from my SS not too long ago, but have waited to post up until now just in case I received it but haven't yet. Tomorrow is the last day before I leave for a month to Thailand so there's a chance I wont get my actual gift until I get back (late January). I will for sure post up when I do get back!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all :thumb:
Thats concerning, as I ordered your gift over a month ago and they have already charged my card. :( Hmm, I'll look into this. I feel bad it hasn't showed up yet!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.