Dog Food Chat banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Oh I'm SO glad she likes it!!
I am not concerned with shipping cost, I'm just glad it got to you in time for Christmas. Two weeks in a row the rabbit didn't come with my shipment, but I wanted her to have a "cool toy" and not all treats and stuff, so it was worth waiting for.
Merry Christmas:biggrin:

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
LOL Neeko,
Funny we just had this conversation last night. I forgot to put the card in the box for Penny, and as I was telling Jon (jdatwood) he said he realized he forgot one too, and that since he used a box I had ordered stuff in it will have my name on it. >.<

Your SS was Jon. I can't take credit!

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
ALL packages have been confirmed mailed. Some were delayed because they were shipped directly online but every single person confirmed that they have gotten them out/ordered. So, if yours hasn't shown up please be patient. It will! If by Jan 1st you haven't gotten anything for whatever reason please contact me- I'll get you covered.

Also, if you've GOTTEN your package but haven't opened it yet please at least let the shipper know it came either by PM if you know who they are based on name/address or on here.

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
It's against the rules to not inform the person who sent to you that you got their package. This thread is preferred so we can all see the fun! If anyone has NOT received anything, please PM me ASAP.

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Awh, thanks guys!!
I already let my SS know our package came and we opened it on Christmas! Thank you so so so much once again!

I will try to get photos later, no one wanted to hold still on Christmas and yesterday we spent all day delivering puppies since the girls HAD to have pups the same day as each other.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.