Dog Food Chat banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,267 Posts
Im waiting for one thing to be delivered, expecting it to be Wed or Thursday, but that parcel will make it to its destination before Xmas. My present took longer to be sent to me than I anticipated.

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Mine is sent out, too!

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Yeah mine will have to go out tomorrow or Wednesday but it should get there in plenty of time since it isn't going international. I sure hope they like it! I always get so excited to shop then start doubting myself and way over thinking it by the time I get down to it. So whomever gets my gift, I hope they like it because a lot of silly Rachel-worry went into picking what I hope to be the perfect presents! Hahaha I still had fun though!

·
Registered
224 Posts
I sent mine out too, and can't wait to hear from the person who gets it. It's more exciting to send gifts than to recieve them, lol. Of course I'm looking forward to my gift too, especially since my SS really messed up last year.

I tried to give my gift a Swedish spin this time, and I hope it's appreciated. Decided to not send too much stuff, since shipping prices really add up when you ship internationally. So I would have loved to send more, but what can you do...

·
Registered
535 Posts
Is this the thread we should post on when we receive our gifts? Or is there a different one? Cuz mine is here and I love it!

Reactions: MollyWoppy

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Yeah mine will have to go out tomorrow or Wednesday but it should get there in plenty of time since it isn't going international. I sure hope they like it! I always get so excited to shop then start doubting myself and way over thinking it by the time I get down to it. So whomever gets my gift, I hope they like it because a lot of silly Rachel-worry went into picking what I hope to be the perfect presents! Hahaha I still had fun though!
I am like this too lol

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
I sent mine out too, and can't wait to hear from the person who gets it. It's more exciting to send gifts than to recieve them, lol. Of course I'm looking forward to my gift too, especially since my SS really messed up last year
I'm the same way, I actually had a hard time thinking of things I actually need for the dogs, since they pretty much have everything, but shopping for someone else was a lot of fun!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Rebekah (Neeko) sent mine, and its is AWESOME! I posted pics on facebook, but I will post them here too, since I can't find another thread to do it on. =D

That's the pic of all our goodies =D

Facebook

modeling his new agility lead

Facebook

and modeling his new collar! I don't have a picture of him playing with the toy, because I'm not that coordinated. hahaha but he was playing with it!

Again, thank you SO much Rebekah! =D
You're welcome!!

·
Registered
4,267 Posts
Ok, mine went out this afternoon too. I was assured by the nice chap at the PO that my person will receive their SS package next week. So, if you are missing a package, hold on to your horses as it's probably mine and you will definitely get it before Xmas!

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I'm happy to report that every single person that signed up this year has checked in and either sent their package already or WILL be mailing shortly, but NO one has flaked! Please don't worry if your package hasn't arrived yet, there are about 5 that are held up for one VALID reason or another... And will see they arrive before Christmas.
THANK YOU to everyone who participated, I look forward to DFC Secret Santa 2013!

**please post the "I got it" posts in the sticky in pictures. Thanks!

21 - 33 of 33 Posts