Dog Food Chat banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone I need some help and don't know where to turn. My dog was diagnosed with pancreatitis a year ago and the vet initially put her on Rx Purina Low fat, I am not a fan of Purina (and neither was she) so he switched her to Hills Science Diet I/D Low Fat. This dog food looks like garbage to me ingredient wise. Is there some magical ingredient in this food that actually helps?? I have always fed her top quality dog food before. I do not know what to feed her to make her comfortable and to help reduce her pancreatitis inflammation. I have cut out all treats and snacks, all bones, dental treats etc. She is my world and I have researched this until I can't anymore and everything I read contradicts everything else...I am so lost. Any help, recommendations or insights would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone I need some help and don't know where to turn. My dog was diagnosed with pancreatitis a year ago and the vet initially put her on Rx Purina Low fat, I am not a fan of Purina (and neither was she) so he switched her to Hills Science Diet I/D Low Fat. This dog food looks like garbage to me ingredient wise. Is there some magical ingredient in this food that actually helps?? I have always fed her top quality dog food before. I do not know what to feed her to make her comfortable and to help reduce her pancreatitis inflammation and am using altai balance. I have cut out all treats and snacks, all bones, dental treats etc. She is my world and I have researched this until I can't anymore and everything I read contradicts everything else...I am so lost. Any help, recommendations or insights would be greatly appreciated.
oooo same here.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts